Those who missed out the registration and wish to attend, kindly email: email@example.com. Payment will be collected on day of talk, subject to availability of seats.
We are please to have Dr Claire McLean to deliver an evening lecture on “Exercise asMedicine for Individuals with Parkinson Disease”. Details of the lecturer:
- Date: Thursday, 9th March 2017.
- Time: 6.45pm to 8.45pm
(Registration starts at 6:00pm)
- Venue: Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Annex 2: L1-W-T014
(Click here for floormap.)
Light refreshments will be served.
- $15 per person for SPA Members (*)
- $30 for Non-Members
- $8 for SPA Student Members (*)
Note: (*) fee applicable to SAOT members and Student members as well
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of seats.
- Payment must be made to confim your seat.
- Click on the registration button below to complete your registration. An acknowledgement will be emailed to you at your registered email with the payment option. If you did not receive an acknowledgement within 3 days from your registration, kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for Registration: 6th March 2017
CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLAIMER CLAUSE
SPA must be informed of any cancellation or replacement in writing via email. A full refund will be made if such notice is received by SPA before 3rd March 2017. There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellation after 3rd March 2017.
SPA reserves the right to cancel or postpone the talk, subjected to take up rate of participations for the seminar. SPA and Instructors will not be held liable for any injuries, disabilities, death or loss of properties during the course of session.