This is the third workshop organised by the Association for new graduates and PT Students under the Education Workshop series entitled “Essential Skills for Physiotherapists”:
- How to Become a Reflective Practitioner – held on 29 April 2017.
- Building Relationships: The Art of Communication – held on 15 July 2017
- Discovering yourself: What Does Being a Physiotherapist Mean to You – 21 Oct 2017
- Being Part of the Profession: Physiotherapy Across Settings – to be held on 21 Oct 2017
Details of the workshop “Discovering yourself: What Does Being a Physiotherapist Mean to You?”:
Date: 21 Oct 2017 (Saturday) – TO BE CONFIRMED
Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
(Registration starts at 8.30am)
Venue: Tan Tock Seng Hospital
(exact venue to be confirmed)
Physiotherapy students and new PT graduates with 1 to 2 years of working experience.
$15 – SPA Student Members
$30 – SPA Members
$60 – Non Members
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis and limited to 30 seats only.
- Payment must be made to confirm your seat.
- Click here to register.
- An acknowledgement will be emailed to you at your registered email with the payment option.
- We will acknowledge your registration within 1 month from the course date.
- If you did not receive an acknowledgement, kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for registration: 6 October 2017.