Skip to content
Membership Renewal Guide
To Login / Reset Password
- Log into the website using the Login link at the top right corner of the home page (http://www.physiotherapy.org.sg)
- Click on the Lost Your Password? link to generate a new password for your account.
- Enter your SPA membership number or the email address you have used to renew your membership with us previously, and click Reset Password.
- An email with instructions will be sent to your email address
- Click on the link in your email to reset your password.
- Once reset, you may proceed to log into the website to view or amend your profile and renew your membership.
To Update Your Details
- Once you have logged into the website, you will be able to see your current membership status with the Association and the expiry date.
- To amend your profile, click on View/Edit Profile link.
To Renew Your Membership
- To renew your membership under the current Membership category, purchase the relevant renewal pack
- You will be prompted to either Update your particulars (same as View/Edit Profile) or Proceed to renew
- If you choose Proceed to renew, please ensure all your details are correct on the next page that appears and also select your desired Payment Method. Click on Place Order when done.
- If Paypal is selected as your Payment Method, you will be redirected to the Paypal page to login into Paypal.
- If Bank Transfer is selected as your Payment Method, Membership Admin will email the fund transfer instructions to you separately.
- Print the Confirmation Page that appears and mail it to us at Tanglin P.O. Box 442 Singapore 912415 together with the certified true copy documents indicated on the page. Please mail your cheque to us to this address if you have selected Cheque payment as your Payment Method.
- Please note that Membership Admin may contact you via email or sms if there are any clarifications needed about your Membership Renewal
- Your new membership kit will be mailed to you about 2 weeks after your Membership Renewal has been approved.