We want to take this opportunity to explain our policy on personal data privacy which complies with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act. The following lists in detail:
- We record and retain personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, membership and operational obligations and have in place robust security measures to safeguard it.
- We access your personal data for operational purposes and to maintain our relationship with you.
- We process your data for statistical analysis for planning, evaluating and audit purposes.
- We send you information on upcoming events, news on the Association and the profession, promotions of courses, workshops, seminars, talks and job vacancies.
- We contact you to conduct survey and obtained feedback with the aim of improving our membership services to you and the profession.
We value your privacy and would like to state once again that your personal data which is collected from your membership with us is kept confidential and secure – we will continue to use your personal data for the purposes outlined above while safeguarding your privacy.
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org