- Access to any part of “http://www.physiotherapy.org.sg” (“Website”) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, please exit the Website immediately. Your access and/or use of this Website shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms.
- In these Terms, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Singapore Physiotherapy Association. (“SPA”). “You” and “your” refers to any person and/or organization accessing or using this Website.
- We may revise these Terms at any time without notice to you. You should visit this page from time to time and review the Terms.
- We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Website at any time, without notice to you, and without liability.
- If you are only browsing this Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- For the purposes of using some of the Website’s functions you may be asked to submit your personal data including but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number and demographic information including country, age and/or sex (“Membership Data”). To safeguard your Membership Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Membership Data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- We will treat your Membership Data confidentially, but we may share the information with Government agencies or any third parties whom we authorise (in our sole discretion) in order to serve you, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We also reserve the right to disclose your Membership Data where disclosure is required by any applicable law.
- We may retain your Membership Data for any length of time determined by us in our sole discretion.
- This site may contain links to other websites sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites.
Singapore Personal Data Protection Act
We want to take this opportunity to explain our policy on personal data privacy which complies with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
- We record and retain personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, membership and operational obligations and have in place robust security measures to safeguard it.
- We access your personal data for operational purposes and to maintain our relationship with you.
- We process your data for statistical analysis for planning, evaluating and audit purposes.
- We send you information on upcoming events, news on the Association and the profession, promotions of courses, workshops, seminars, talks and job vacancies.
- We contact you to conduct survey and obtained feedback with the aim of improving our membership services to you and the profession.
We value your privacy and would like to state once again that your personal data which is collected from your membership with us is kept confidential and secure – we will continue to use your personal data for the purposes outlined above while safeguarding your privacy.
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the Website’s Information
- We provide the Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here.
- The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Nothing contained on this Website constitutes medical or other professional advice nor is it to be relied on when making any decision. The information or opinions discussed on this Website may not be suitable for you and you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances before relying on this Website.
- While we try to ensure that information posted on this Website is timely and accurate, sometimes inaccuracies may occur. All information is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in relation this Website and the materials and information within the Website.
Links from this Website to other websites
- This Website contains hyperlinks which are not maintained by us. Use and/or access of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided to you for convenience only. We do not, in any circumstances approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked website.
Links to our Website from other websites
- Caching or framing of, or linking to our Website or any of its contents thereof, is strictly prohibited.
- You may link to our Website only with our prior written permission, which may be subject to conditions. We reserve the right to change the URL of our Website without prior notice to you.
- We reserve the right to change the URL of our Website.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communication made through the Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite the best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- All materials on this Website (including trademarks, source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video) are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials are owned by or licensed to us by their respective owners.
- Except to the extent permitted under the law, no part of the Website may be modified or reproduced without obtaining our prior written permission.
General Disclaimer and Liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage:
- that you may incur as a result of your using or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in the Website;
- resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunction of equipment or software; and/or
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses the Website.
- We shall not be liable, in any circumstances or legal theories whatsoever, for any loss of data, business, profits or goodwill, loss of use, interruption of business, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if we are aware of the risk of such damages, that result in any way from your use or inability to access the Website.